My lurcher takes his repose
This week I will have to go to work, but I am going to be thinking greyhounds for Friday night and classic horses for the weekend on the Rowley Mile.
The burning questions of the moment are:-
- Will Delegator take his chance – or are the Craven backbiters taking effect
- Will I show up on Sunday and is the “bizarre” betting a bad sign for Rainbow View
- Does Rip van Winkle have flat feet (hence the propensity for stone bruises)
- Will my friend be ante-post quids in (relying on the Mastercraftsman there)
- Will I be able to maintain my record in picking the 1000 Guineas winner!
Patience my friends, all will become clear 😉